PRIVACY AND COOKIES POLICY
What are your rights?
You have the right to access your data, correct it, and request its deletion. In addition, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data or request limitation of their processing.
Providing the required personal data by you is voluntary, but it is a condition for us to provide certain services to you (e.g. maintaining an account, sending a newsletter). We do not make individual decisions regarding you based solely on automated processing (profiling) that would have legal effects or similarly significantly affect your situation.
Our domain has an SSL certificate, thanks to which your data is encrypted.
Below you will find all the most important issues related to the processing of personal data on our website.
Who is the controller of the website and personal data?
The administrator (controller) of the website and personal data is Marcin Tomczak, an entrepreneur running a business under the name ecommerce.legal Marcin Tomczak entered into the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity, with NIP 7842426016, REGON 523490670, with its registered office at Dąbrowskiego 77A Street, 60-529 Poznań.
Contact details: telephone number +48 781 906 020, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org .
What is the legal basis for processing personal data?
Personal data is collected and processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/ EC (General Data Protection Regulation), known as GDPR. The processing of personal data is also regulated by the national act of 10 May 2018 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2019, item 1781).
For what purposes do we process your data?
We process data only to the extent relevant to the functioning of our store and store it for the period permitted by law.
- In order to conclude and perform the contract and to set up and maintain an account, we process such data as: name, surname, address, tax identification number, telephone number, e-mail address, bank account number, payment card number - pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 lit. b) GDPR, i.e. when processing is necessary to perform a contract to which the data subject is a party, or to take action at the request of the data subject before concluding the contract.
- In order to add opinions and verify them, and to enable the use of the contact form, we process such data as: name and surname, e-mail address, telephone number - pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f) GDPR, i.e. when processing is necessary for purposes arising from legitimate interests pursued by the administrator or by a third party.
- For the purpose of direct marketing (pursuant to: Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR - i.e. when the data subject has consented to the processing of his personal data for one or more specific purposes), we process such data as: name, name, e-mail address, telephone number, address.
- For the purposes of sending the newsletter and running loyalty programs, we process such data as: name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number - pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 lit. a) GDPR, i.e. when the data subject has consented to the processing of his personal data for one or more specific purposes.
- For purposes related to the fulfillment of legal obligations and the determination and pursuit of claims: name and surname, address of residence, PESEL number, NIP, e-mail address, telephone number, IP, payment card number, bank account number - pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 lit. c) GDPR, i.e. when processing is necessary to fulfill the legal obligation incumbent on the administrator.
Who do we transfer personal data to?
We transfer personal data to other entities only to the extent that the data subject has consented to the processing of data, to the extent it is necessary for the performance of the contract or to the extent that results from legitimate interests pursued by the administrator. These are cooperating with the store: online payment operators, banks, suppliers of marketing tools. In the case of providers of commonly used marketing tools, anonymized cookies may be transferred to the United States (companies: Google LLC, Meta Platforms Inc.).
What exactly are your rights in connection with the processing of your personal data?
You have the right to:
- request access to your personal data,
- request rectification of your personal data,
- object to the processing of personal data,
- request erasure of your personal data,
- requests to limit the processing of personal data,
- requests to transfer personal data,
- obtain information on automated decision-making, including profiling, and on the safeguards applied in connection with the transfer of such data outside the EU,
- obtaining information about the purposes of processing, categories of processed personal data, recipients or categories of recipients of this data,
- obtain information about the rights under the GDPR, about the right to lodge a complaint with PUODO, about the planned period of data storage or about the criteria for determining this period, about the source of this data,
- obtain a copy of your personal data.
If you want to exercise any of the rights mentioned above, please let us know. We will immediately provide you with all information about the actions taken in connection with the submitted request.
You can withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time. For this purpose, please contact us.
Cookies are commonly used short text information that allow you to identify the software used, adjust the content to the user's needs and ensure the correct operation of websites. They are saved on the device you use and have a domain name, storage time and a specific value. The cookies used in our store are safe and are divided into session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are stored only until the end of the browser session. Persistent cookies are stored on the device until they are deleted. Using your web browser, you can change your cookie preferences at any time or delete them (persistent cookies).